Paging remains the most efficient and inexpensive way to send messages to
individuals on the move and to scattered workgroups.
want total control over their wireless messaging service should own their
own paging system.
- Coordinate Multiple Operations through
Quickly Respond to Emergency Situations
- Coordinate Assignments for Work Groups
- Send Information to Workgroups
- Respond to Customer Request for
- Minimize Disruptions
- Avoid Costly Downtime
- Expand Coverage to Selected
- Provide Alternative Communication
Conventional paging offers
significant advantages over other forms of wireless messaging services:
- Affordable service
- Broadcast capability
- Superior Penetration
- Efficient Use of Radio Resources.